Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Running of the Urinals

2007



Vs.

2008



In all honesty, I didn't think anything could ever top the video of the guy from last year getting clocked in the head with a full can of beer (1:20 mark), but this poor-man's-Leaping-Lanny-Poffo may have just done it. Even without the sound (UPDATE: video with sound!), and even with the questionable frame continuity, this has to go down as one of the all-time headers. For my money, the only thing that even comes close is this (caution: if you watch this clip, you will never be able to look at an escalator the same way again. Don't say I didn't warn you.)


As a side note, my buddy Skeeter has been saying for years that if he ever gets married, he wants his stag to take place at the Kentucky Derby. If I have any say in the matter, I will be calling an audible, and switching our destination to the second leg of the Triple Crown. What could possibly be a better way to spend the last weekend of your life (as you know it) than running across hundreds of in-use-urinals while spectators pelt you with thousands of beer cans?

Gotta love Olbermann's play-by-play.

No comments: