Thursday, May 1, 2008

Guy-You-Want-In-Your-Corner Showdown



Vs.



Vs.



If you had to pick one of these guys to go into battle with, who would it be?


Avery Johnson is clearly a ruthless competitor, and he's obviously not afraid to fight dirty: scratching, clawing, gouging, grabbing by the nuts... whatever it takes to win (the look on Josh Howard's face when they do the close-up in super slow motion is one of the greatest things I have ever seen. It literally gets better every time).

Afro Ninja is beyond description. I have probably seen this clip 30 times and have not stopped laughing. I'll take that kind of dogged determination in my corner any day.

But I think you have to give the nod to Tyrone on this one. These are the kinds of instincts you just can't teach. The poor guy in the mask never stood a chance, but I guess he deserved as much: everyone knows you don't mess with a guy named Tyrone. It's common knowledge.


No comments: