Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jimmy Kimmel + Ben Affleck



I won't lie to you. I wasn't sold on posting this clip at first. The fact is, I saw Sarah Silverman's "I'm F%cking Matt Damon" video about a month ago and really didn't think it was all that funny. Cute, yes, but not the kind of thing I thought people just had to see. So when I had Jimmy's response forwarded to me earlier today, I didn't even bother to watch it right away.

That was obviously a mistake on my part, because this is nothing short of comedic genius. I guess what The Veronicas say is true, at least in Jimmy's case anyway: Revenge is sweeter than you ever were.

The nod to "We Are The World" is priceless, and I could probably watch the part with Robin Williams shooting himself in the face with water a thousand times without having it lose a single ounce of hilarity. I love Harrison Ford's paying homage to American Graffiti, and I'd pretty well pay anything for a bumper sticker that reads "Honk if you're F#cking Ben Affleck"; I can't imagine anything looking better on the back of a '99 VW.


Above everything else, I guess the moral of the story here is that I'll post just about anything that involves two dudes wearing cutoff jean shorts with the pockets hanging out... That, and don't f*ck with Jimmy Kimmel. Obviously.

No comments: