Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving (U.S. Version)


Reason #863 I love working from home (you know, aside from not having to commute through the driving snow with an inch of ice on the road; having a working day shower-optional policy; being able to have Sirius Disorder blasting from DJ Eric Foreman's sound sytem; and not having to wake up at six o'clock in the morning... ever):

Being able to sit on my couch in my underwear while watching the annual American Thanksgiving Day games on TV (and by watch on TV I mean: having the games playing in the background as I work tirelessly away... just for the record). I don't think I could ever go back to working in an office.

You'll have to excuse me as I need to go baste my Turducken. Lord love John Madden.


To see a disconcerting re-cut of the greatest Thanksgiving movie of all-time, Click HERE

No comments: