Saturday, October 27, 2007

Putting the 'Ass' in Class

I'll be honest with you, one of my secret fantasies has always been to be at a sporting event, at least four Delgados deep, my team down by about five runs, and to then have the Jumbotron guy zoom in on me so I can matter-of-factly flip the entire stadium the bird without so much as cracking a smile...

This would easily fall into the top ten greatest things I've ever achieved in my life, slipping somewhere in between graduating from university and getting to 97 in the Century Club before becoming violently ill in my buddy's parents' backyard when I was 17.

But this guy takes the offensive Jumbotron gesture to an entirely different level. UncleBuck himself put it best when he said: "All that is left is for Budweiser to do one of those 'Real Men of Genius' radio ads about him."

Hats off to the cunnilingus king of Jacksonville, FL.

No comments: