Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hey Ya Cover

Now, does the fact that I almost prefer this version mean that I'm getting old, or does it simply mean that the original was one of the most overplayed songs of all time? Regardless, this is a pretty killer version done by Obadiah Parker, and his decision to splice it with the original video is nothing short of sheer brilliance.

I really wish I had one of those interactive voting scales like they do on BarStoolSports.com so I could get my legions of readers to vote on which version they prefer (1 for the original, 10 for the acoustic cover). But seeing as I have neither the interactive voting scale nor the legions of readers, I guess I'll have to leave it to you to place your votes in the Comment section.

Thanks to M@ for passing on the link.

No comments: