Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tennis Intensity



Admittedly, this isn't the place readers usually come to for their daily dose of tennis highlights, but this was just too good to pass up.

I think El Presidente at Barstool Sports put it best:

Is it any surprise that this dude came back and won the match after freaking out like this? Tennis players are such pussies that the other guy probably pissed himself and lost on purpose so he wouldn’t get beaten up after the match. Anyway now people know how I feel when I have an unforced spelling error.


My OTHL team has it's third and decisive playoff game tonight (Habs vs. Bruins), and all I can say is: I hope we're capable of bringing the same level of intensity.

1 comment:

Sean McCallum said...

For the record, the OTHL Bruins brought that degree of intensity, and then some, grinding out a 2-0 win. I know people were on the edge of their seats waiting for that result...