Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Winnebago Man


(Language is NSFW... Obviously)

We'll go ahead and call this a sneak peek into a day in the life of a lowly blogger.

How I've gone the duration of my life without seeing this clip before defies explanation... And coming from a family who once owned one of these luxury machines (1978 Minnie Winnie), believe me when I say that my dad would be able to sympathize with each and every last F-bomb.


I believe the director of Winnebago Man put it best when he said of Jack Rebney: "He works in swear words the way some men work with oils..."


Thanks to Leigha for the tip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what is more impressive:

i) the fact that you now have over 40,000 hits on this website, or

ii) how unbelievably amazing that Winnebago Man video was, and that it has only entered my life now.